Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Hangin' With Mr. Cooper




I don't know about you, but I've always had a big crush on Anderson Cooper. Just seeing that goofy, translucent face at my local Gristede's, walking his dog or kicking ass on "Jeopardy" somehow does it for me.

But Anderson has taken it to a new level with his heartfelt coverage of Hurricane Katrina. It seems he has won over a nation. And watching even someone like Nancy "Killer" Grace try to mother him on the air is just too cute. Keep up the good work, Mr. Cooper.

3 comments:

DarrenNYC said...

I agree. He is adorable and well-spoken. I'm going to start shopping at Gristedes.

Anonymous said...

OMG, I just double-taked and saw the (subtle) rainbow coloring in the sequence of hot shots. Excellent. And I'd shop at Rotten Vegetable Deli and Catering if I heard he was shopping there.

tlm said...

He's very creepy... Anyone with a large portrait of his mother hanging over his bed has major issues.

(His work on the first season of ABC's The Mole was excellent, though.)