Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Life on the D-I-V-O-R-C-E List


I was really sad to read that Kathy Griffin and Matt Moline are divorcing. They were so adorable together on her reality show.

I've always felt a special connection to this celebrity couple ever since I hooked up on AOL with one of Matt's groomsmen, Chelcjock, the day after he got back from the wedding in '01. He told me all about how Kathy walked down the aisle to the Night Ranger classic "Sister Christian" and what a beautiful ceremony it was. Even though Chelcjock used a fake picture to reel me in (or was his screen name Hndsmnycguy?), he was still pretty hot in person — and he lived in London Terrace Gardens (althought he only rented). I wonder if Kathy and Matt even thought for a minute about how this would make us feel. How we will never get to IM about their golden wedding anniversary now. Isn't it always those left in the wreckage who get hurt the most in these situations?

Anyway, hang in there, Kath. We still love ya.

Full story: Griffin files for divorce after 4½ years of marriage (via The Associated Press)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well that's discouraging! Here I thought we had a genuinely happy and affectionate couple on reality television.. they seemed such a nice fit! Oh well, guess you just never know. Might have to "borrow" that link for my sidebar! ;-)