Thursday, November 17, 2005

People's Republic of Sexy



People just named Matthew McConaughey its Sexiest Man Alive for 2005 (um, maybe if he got a pair of shoulders?). A quick glance at the magazine's Web site shows a number of rather odd choices. First, some aged Asian guy with a busted face I've never heard of; then there's some white-trash country singer who is nothing to write home about; and then I saw some 70-year-old guy named Ian McShane (who I've never heard of, either).

So what's going on, People? I guess this is just another cruel reminder of how long ago the JFK Jr. days really were ...

However, I will say kudos for the nods to Nick Lachey, Anderson Cooper, and Patrick Dempsey and the accompanying pics. Very hot.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Nick and Patrick! Oh my. Any day. Anderson? Nah, I"ll pass. Closet cases are a turn off. Funny thing though, I read on another blog where someone referred to Anderson as "Anderson takes it up the pooper Cooper." Gross, yes, but I laughed about it all day, nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

Matt Damon?? How '90s. As for Anderson, well, he's cute, but I'm not sure he's sexy. Nick Lachey, absolutely, in a kind of thuggish way. I vote for Jake Gyllenhaal overall.