Monday, February 13, 2006

Morning Wood: Frederic Deltour





When I lived in Hollywood, it seemed like every other person I met was a model/actor/dancer/singer. But I have to say that I don't remember any of them looking like France's version on the theme, Frederic Deltour. I'm guessing this is what they had in mind when they came up with the expression "ooh, la la!"?

  • Go to Frederic's photo gallery here.
  • Dieux du Stade: Making of 2004 Calendar (featuring Frederic)
  • Frederic isn't shy about showing it all off as you will see XXX here.
  • (Via Beefcake Is My Boyfriend)

    1 comment:

    BiB said...

    Oh the joy of coming across random blogs! Thank you for exposing me to this bit of utter physical perfection. Best wishes from a fellow tennis- and homo-loving blogger in Berlin.