Thursday, March 09, 2006

Morning Wood: Mark Valley






My friend Jay is obsessed with the SoapNet and will only start watching a "new" show if he knows it's already been canceled. Given what happened with my trying to get into "Love Monkey," this rationale doesn't seem so ill-advised. It didn't take long for him to get me obsessed with the short-lived Dana Delany soap "Pasadena." Talk about the best show ever.
West Point grad and Operation Desert Storm veteran Mark Valley plays the hunky brother Robert, with a penchant for backstabbing, murder and office sex. (Did I mention this is the best show ever?) These days you can catch him on "Boston Legal," but somehow I just don't think it will ever be the same.
Can a re-love affair with "Central Park West" be far off?

  • Get more Mark Valley here and here

  • 5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Holy crap, I was just watching "Boston Legal" the other night and thinking about how this guy should be a Morning Wood! You know I don't normally go for blonds, but this one... whoa, daddy!

    Anonymous said...

    Mark seems to transend gender attraction, doesn't he? I'm glad you liked the screen caps I posted at the Live Journal Community. There's more images and video here:

    http://www.mark-valley.com/

    http://www.mark-valley.com/oldschool.shtml

    There's a storyline in an upcoming Boston Legal ep where his date dumps Brad Chase because he's the worst kisser she's ever known. Poor Mark, having to play against all logic.

    Anonymous said...

    I just discovered SoapNet five minutes ago thanks to your blog and I'm already addicted. Thank you. You've changed my sappy soap-addicted life.

    Anonymous said...

    Wow!
    I'm Mark valley's huge fan.
    I think he is very attractive, smart and funny.
    If you interest, you can visit my blog.(but It's korean site)

    Anonymous said...

    ↑My blog address is naver.blog.com/josse04