Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Brazil Wood: Guto Bittencourt



Welcome to the inaugural installment of Better Know a Brazilian, which I'm sure you won't forget anytime soon ...

Name: Guto Bittencourt
Age: 26
Where are you from?: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Career: I work as an actor since I was 14 years old. I did many soap operas and musical theatre in my country, like "Les Miserables" and "Chicago"
Why did you move to New York? I moved this year to NY to make auditions to films and Broadway shows.
Do you have any bad habits? Hum...eat cakes everyday:)
Tell us something about yourself than very few people know: I am a very home person. I like to stay at home listening to music and watching movies. It's a plus if I have the right company by my side. Of course, i like to go to the clubs and bars now and then, but each time more I feel like it's not really my lifestyle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woahhhhhhhh he is hot!! mmm babyyyy