Thursday, November 09, 2006

Danny Roberts: Most Eligible Bachelor

An entire generation of gay boys fell in love with Danny Roberts on "The Real World: New Orleans." Now after seven years of pining, the Advocate is reporting that he and his military boyfriend, Paul, have finally recently gone their separate ways. What will the JFK Jr. of the homo community do next? I can hardly wait to find out ... but (sorry, boys) sleeping around sadly isn't high on this cutie's To-Do List: "I don’t think anyone truly wants to be single. We all would love to be with someone. But it is so nice to be on my own, to do what I want, and to find out who I want to be. I think most people --as singles -- tend to think of it as a way to have fun and to sleep with whomever you want. For me, it’s not about that at all. In fact, I’m not interested in dating right now."

Towleroad has more on the story here.

7 comments:

dit said...

He is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...I wonder if he still lives here in Seattle? Maybe the article mentions it (though I recycled my Advocate - it is such a stupid magazine these days - virtually useless). Used to see him around the city, and in person he is even cuter!

dit said...

lucky you. 8-)

Anonymous said...

Love that boy!

Unknown said...

Danny Roberts is working real estate in Dallas, TX!

Anonymous said...

Check out Danny Roberts Real Estate listing in Dallas, TX.

He has a loft style condo listed in a highrise building in Uptown State Thomas Neighborhood.

The Address is:
3110 Thomas Avenue #329 Dallas, TX 75204

This highrise building is in Uptown Dallas, TX. Years ago I sat in this buildings roof top hot tub that over looks downtown. The highrise was called block 588 at the time I was there. The building is now called 588 Condominiums. heard from a friendemy that Danny Roberts lives in this same building in one of the penthouse apartment.

This person also sent me to a website:

www.DannyRobertsRealEstate.com

The picture did not look exactly like Danny. Same hair color and eye color though not the picture that I would expect for his Real Estate site. Maybe he was just trying to make himself look a little more professional?

Unless my eye site was off I do not think this is the same Danny Roberts from the real world.

What do you think Kenneth?

I want to meet Danny Roberts. Especially if he is even cuter in person. Do you think he is still in Dallas, TX?

Anonymous said...

That is a different Danny that lives on State/Thomas in Dallas.