Monday, December 18, 2006

Tom Brady, SWM/QB

With news that Tom Brady has parted ways with girlfriend Bridget Moynahan, I thought I'd offer the hunky Patriots quarterback some advice on which photos he should use when setting up his (inevitable) eHarmony.com profile. I'm not sure what went wrong between Tom Moynahan, 35, a former model who stars in the ABC drama "Six Degrees" but is best known for playing Mr. Big's (Chris Noth) socialite wife on "Sex and the City," but they'll always have the memories of three exceptionally beautiful years together. (People)
Here we go:

This one says I'm a family man, then and now:
This one says I'm affectionate:
This says I have strong bones and am unlikely to develop osteoporosis later in life:
This says I am getting the recommended daily allowance of everything I need (except love):
This says I'm willing to wait until the right woman comes along:

Here's wishing Tom all the best luck in finding Miss Right. I'm sure it won't be easy and there are many tear-filled nights ahead, but I hope he can muddle on through.

No comments: