Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Wild About Harry

You've probably read by now that Princess Diana's boys William and Harry are planning a huge memorial concert for their late mother next summer, marking the 10-year anniversary of her tragic death, with proceeds being donated to some of Di's favorite charities. That they would do something nice like this is not at all surprising. That Harry has suddenly ascended to the thrown of being the royal hottie of the brothers ... well, that I never saw coming. (AP)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

my my...Prince Harry has blossomed.

Anonymous said...

Harry has the cuter father -- that cavalry officer James Hewitt ...

Derek said...

LOL Mark! I was coming on to say the same thing!!

Blobby said...

Harry is Hottie. Too bad about that probably has to marry a virgin thing. It rules me out!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's twoo, it's twoo.
I've been keeping my eye on Harry because I have a thing for redheads... looks like he got the GOOD genes

Anonymous said...

I've always preferred Harry (as if there was a choice of me having either of them!), but in the last year William has started to look more and more horsey. Plus his hair is thinning.