Friday, March 02, 2007

The Hunt for Fresh Meat



Just when I thought this show couldn't possibly get any trashier better, this week's "Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency" featured an open audition for AussieBum underwear models at my favorite West Hollywood haunt, The Abbey. (How come nothing like this ever happens when I'm there?!) All of the usual suspects were running around in their tighty-nonwhities, including J.P. Calderon and T.J. Wilk. Janice even called Sorin Mihalache back in for the audition, although I didn't notice sexy Abbey bartender Luciano anywhere around. Most of the excitement, however, centered around a hot newcomer named Dominic Figlio ("My future husband," Janice quickly predicted).

When I lived in WeHo, The Abbey was just a modest coffee joint across the street from its current locale (in the place I believe has long since been home to a Brazilian restaurant). This landmark gay bar/restaurant sure has grown up a lot since those days, but then again, Studio One isn't exactly across the street now either, is it?

Lots more photos, including some best viewed at home, after the jump. --->

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank god for tivo.

I've watched that episode three times! I would like to be an Aussie Bum talent scout.