Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Zac Efron

I'd never heard of this Zac Efron kid until a friend of mine jokingly gave me a copy of the teenybopper mag PopStar and this little cutie's photos nearly forced me join NAMBLA. It seems Zac's a superstar thanks to his role as Troy Bolton in last year's "High School Musical" -- and now I see he's filling Michael St. Gerard's big wingtips playing Link Larkin in the musical remake of John Waters' classic "Hairspray." What a relief it was to find out that little Zac was actually born in 1987, which means I will not be spending any time in the pokey for posting these adorable beach pics.

7 comments:

Brechi said...

never heard of him either. cute beach kid tho ;)

Unknown said...

"the pokey" --- thats so cute

Anonymous said...

I've heard of this cutie before, but NEVER had the chance to see hot shirtless pics. WOW...who knew that he was hiding that great body under his basketball jersey! :)

Anonymous said...

Jeebus Christ! When I was that age, NO ONE had bodies like that. What were these guys' mothers taking during their pregnancies?!?

Random Thinker said...

Now, this made me laugh...

Watch Disney Channel, and you'll see High School Musical, over and over and over again.

And this July is HSM2...

S said...

While filming (in Toronto) last summer, there were plenty of stories about him and his (much older) lover all around town.

Anonymous said...

Oh sure...and weren't you the one who gave me crap for posting shirtless pictures of Daniel Radcliffe on my blog. And I quote, "Looking at those made me feel dirty."