Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Afternoon Headlights

  • Cruise Control: I'm as baffled by Larry Craig's toe-tapping technique as the next Midwestern housewife (how do you slide your dick under a stall divider?), so lucky for everyone Next magazine has set out to explain what the whole hetero world apparently (now) thinks we all do when we go to the loo: "Be a ’mo in the know with our handy Cruising Primer so that the next time somebody asks the difference between a tap and a rap, at least you’ll know where to tell them to flush it." (Next)

  • No Good Dead: Radiohead gives away its new album and now all everybody wants to do is bitch about it? (USAToday)

  • 'Steps' and the City: He's not exactly Mr. Big, but it was cute of this guy to propose to his girlfriend on Carrie Bradshaw's "Upper East Side" stoop (really a brownstone in the Village), home to his girl's favorite TV heroine. (NYDN)

  • Toilet Boys: This new Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male commercial has been called "cock arousing, nipple hardening, mouth watering experience." You've got my attention. (Queerty)

  • Gene Therapy: Is being a gay in your DNA? Gay brothers Julio and Mauricio Cabrera think so. (AP)

  • The Man With the Four-Way Lips: In a recent conversation with Donny Deutsch, GOP "shock puppet" Ann Coulter claimed the country would be better off without Jews. After a heated debate, she conceded that keeping them around might be tolerable if they were "perfected." Maxim set out to improve upon her manly ways, but with balls as big as hers isn't it really a lost cause? (Maxim)
  • 2 comments:

    C List said...

    I am shocked by how many Gays didn't know about the toe-tapping thing. I used to do it all the time and I am not that old. You just get on your knees and your dick fits nicely under the stall.

    Anonymous said...

    I just watched that cute Matt Lauer interview the lying, log jamming, toilet slut Larry Craig.

    Now I am 100% percent sure that he likes a little dirty weiner now and again. Even a fraternity brother claimed he came on to him back in the day. And remember when you were involved in the "page scandal" and had a three-way with Larry Craig and Bill Cosby's nephew? I think I got that right... Mrs. Craig is in a sad for humanity state of denial.

    How you find it hard to understand handicapped people with positive attitudes, I don't get what motivates bi-sexuals and drag queens. By the way, did I mention how I hate bisexuals? What a joke! It is hard for me to understand the arousal of a man who is seated on a toilet with a turd hanging out of his ass, stench and all, wanting to reach under and touch another shitting man for sex. I could understand grabbing a man's ass at the YMCA after he has just showered, but being aroused my a man with a dirty ass-hole, in a stall stinking like feces in an airport or any other men's room is hard for me to comprehend. What do they do? Meet under the stall and then climb into one stall and do blow jobs? It's not like they can get a room. I would need a room and a kitchen equipped with an ice-maker, so I could mix up some bourbon and sevens for god's sake! And a rim job performed by a shameful man onto a boy with a poopy hole is out of the question. Those filthy toilet sluts.

    And do gays have certain hand codes for communicating under toilet stalls? Palm up means yes to sex?? Where do I enroll in a class where I will learn these hand signals? I want to know!!! I feel so out of the loop. I am frustrated with deceit and stupidity.

    PS- I am sorry that the toilet slut's first name is Larry. Only cute people or animals should have that name.