Sunday, November 18, 2007

Do the Wright Thing

I post a lot of pictures of Mets slugger David Wright 'cause I think he's cute -- oh, and because he's a great baseball player. But I also think he seems to be a really kind and genuine person. I don't know him, so I have no way of knowing for sure. But every time I turn around his foundation is doing something for those who are less fortunate, and I can't help but think his actions speak volumes about the kind of man he truly is -- and that just makes him that much more attractive.
Benji Madden, David Wright, Joel Madden and Mr. Met attend the 3rd Annual "Do the Wright Thing" Gala at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York City. (WireImage)

To learn more about the David Wright Foundation, please click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have always thought he was yummy

Anonymous said...

I have met David Wright, and he is about as nice as they come. Very down to earth and so sexy in person.