Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Morning Wood: Jay Santucci

Do we like Maryland native Jay Santucci in his Speedo or just in a T? (NousModels)
  • Previously: Afternoon Delight: Jay Santucci
  • 7 comments:

    Desperate Houseboy said...

    His body is spectacular. But when it's with his head...I think his body is too small. Or maybe his head is too big for his body?

    I don't know. It just doesn't look right.

    Anonymous said...

    Do we like Jay Santucci in his speedo or just a T? Hard question. I'll have to say I like him any way I could have him.

    alexsander said...

    he is delicious!!!

    The Good Things said...

    I met Jay, he came to my studio and introduced himself. Very beautiful model. His face is not too big, trust me. Photography is tricky sometimes.

    Hamilton said...

    what brand are those speedos and where can i buy them????

    Anonymous said...

    Head too big? WHich "head" are you referring too? "It" looks BIG. That's good.

    Anonymous said...

    Haha. I love the "head" comment!
    It does look big! I love how I can totally outline it under the speedo.. Looks hot.

    I wonder what his personality is like..