Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Belgrade Bomber

I have my eye on the cute kid brother on the right (but not till he's 18, of course)

Novak Djokovic followed through on his big upset of Roger Federer by taking home the Australian Open crow on Sunday, beating Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in four tight sets. Cute bod aside, there's a lot not to like about Djokovic (his incessant gamesmanship and cockiness for starters). But I have to say his victory speech revealed a side of him that surprised me. Generous with compliments to his opponent and self-aware of his own shortcomings, it did endear him to me in ways that I did not expect. Growing up with your country under siege could not have been easy for the Djokovics, so perhaps I should cut them some slack.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

yumm...

Age Appropriate said...

Ah, I adore his shirtless celebrations at the end of each match. This behaviour should be encouraged!

Anonymous said...

I wish he'd stop the chest-thumping. It's way too much like Hewitt. I know what you mean about his younger brother, thoug.

Bob said...

Hello, I would like you very adding my blog in his.
I am Brazilian and I would like to make an international partnership, I think that only those who have a win we mesmos.O blog is new, but with a visitation consideravel.Adorei your blog also, well organized and updated, I hope that add the link mine, and send reply with the link of his so that I can make the mesmo.A big hug.

Http://gatosquentesvip.blogspot.com/

marC said...

Are there videos or screencaps of him getting his leg massaged by his trainer from todays championship match? I caught it on tv today and it looked so hot!

The Slabber said...

He'd be a whole lot more appealing if he kept his silly shirt on. It's a bad tradeoff to see this crackpot dude in place of Federer.

Anonymous said...

He definitely is the SEXY SERB....would LOVE to play on his hairy court. I know what I'd do with his racket too...

Anonymous said...

Nole is so hot I bet if I licked him my spit would sizzle

Anonymous said...

Am totally taken by this Serbian Stud, his hot bod is to die for and would like serve him up any time

Anonymous said...

Could one guy be more of a hot hunk than this super Serb...Novak is so sexy on the court; I'll bet he's a real hoot in the sack

Anonymous said...

I for one would love to slurp and slobber all over this hot Serb. He is delish!

Anonymous said...

I could spend days slobbering all over this hot Serb. Nole rules !!

Anonymous said...

The BOY from BELGRADE certainly is a hot one. Love him shirtless and would also love to explore the rest of his beuatiful hot bod

Anonymous said...

Can not think of a better SERVE-ing of Serbian stuff than to be with this hot hunk all night and then the next day. Nole rules on the court and elswhere too.