Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A Mother's Touch

Click the photo to start the slide show

The two-year anniversary of the death of our sweet pal Larry Brickman was Monday. I know everyone who ever knew him is hurting, but no one more than his sweet mom, Faye. She used the day to build this sweet slide show of her boy for all of us to enjoy, so I thought I would share it with you all. She said creating it "has helped a lot," and I know watching it does, too. All I can say is that if it weren't for all of the enormously happy memories I have of my friend I honestly don't think I could endure the pain of losing him. I'm still devastated by it all and do not see that ever changing.

4 comments:

Editor said...

sending you a big hug...

QTC

Anonymous said...

I miss you Lar, and my thoughts and prayers are always with you Faye.

Love, Michael
xo

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful memory of Larry. He obviously was fortunate to have wonderful family and friends. This memory is beautiful and I pray for all of you to find God's peace and love that passes all of our understanding.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kenneth,

I feel so honored that you put this on your website. My heart will never heal, but knowing he had some wonderful friends brings me some comfort. Thank you to all who have commented also.

Love,
Faye, Larry's Mom