Friday, March 07, 2008

It's Better 2(x)ist

Yesterday wasn't just a regular day in the (212) for me. Sweetie Jason Scarlatti, creative director for 2(x)ist underwear, invited me to check out a photo shoot he was doing for the brand's new Liquid Cotton collection. The sexy undies feature Dow Chemical's XLA stretch fiber, and while I may not know what that means exactly, I can tell you they felt great and that model Nick sure looked hot in every article he put on. (Go figure!) Be on the lookout for these new duds as the summer approaches ...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude...your life sucks :-). Wish I had your job! You do an awesome jobe with the blog. Keep up the good work!

- a fan in LA

Anonymous said...

Tell me you left with a pair of the shorts!

Unknown said...

or left with the model lol

Mike said...

And the model's phone number is what?

Anonymous said...

Now that sounds like a good way to spend an afternoon! :)

Timmy said...

so you just get an email or call and they invite you over?!?! I would have cashed in miles to join you!

ashe wants to know if you left with a pair of undies and mike wants to know if you with the model and phone number. I want to know if you left with the model's undies. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Why are you towering over that "model"?

Desperate Houseboy said...

As a blogger you should've done your duty and show us a big set of pics of the model and in his entire glory...

...or at least in undies. I want to see more of him!!!!

A.M. said...

(in response to anonymous anonymous)..Models (especially print) don't necessarily have to be tall, they just need to have a good body and face.