Friday, March 21, 2008

Model Wood: Ronnie Kroell

Looking presidential
Last night the adorable Ronnie Kroell survived yet another vote on Bravo's ludicrous "Make Me a Supermodel." Ronnie, who is featured in this month's Genre, has certainly won my heart. Not only is his "complicated" relationship with straight guy Ben rather titillating to watch, he's the first openly gay person on one of these shows who I actually think is 10 times hotter than the other boys. (I'm sorry, but Matt Lanter and Kevin Peake on "Manhunt" were way hotter than Ron Brown and Rob Williams. and the straight boys on "The Real World," "Big Brother," "Road Rules" and so on are always hotter too. No offense, guys.) Maybe I'm not as homophobic in my taste in men after all -- I just hadn't met the right guy? Whatever the case may be, Ronnie's a winner through and through. He's handled himself with poise and class through it all. Before he got home from the elimination round on last night's show, challenger Holly told the other models that she thinks Ronnie is "fake" (might I be missing something?). But I don't trust anyone who sound like they need to blow their nose 24 hours a day, so I'll still be rooting for him till the end ...

4 comments:

Toddy said...

The show is absurd (why do they do stupid dances on the "runway?")

But I love Ronnie too and I voted for him 10 times like a dork.

Anonymous said...

This Aries hearts Ronnie (Aquarius!) so much!!!

I hope we wins.

Anonymous said...

I REALLY hope Ronnie loses. I'd much rather have Perry or Holly (or even Ben) win the competition.

I just don't see what's so attractive about Ronnie, he's really typical looking

~N~ said...

funny this show just started in Canada two weeks ago - :)