Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blogga, Please!

(EDITOR'S NOTE: This post was written by guest blogger Frank Anthony Polito.)

I just spent the last two hours trying to hook my (circa 1999) hp ScanJet 5300C scanner up to my (circa 2003) Compaq Presario 2100 laptop so that I can really do the (212) justice... And share those pics of Craig and I as the "Rap Happy Tweedles" (which is what the Detroit Free Press called us in their review, btw).


Apparently you can't run a (circa 1999) hp ScanJet 5300C scanner on a (circa 2003) Compaq Presario 2100 laptop with Windows XP. Guess I'm going to have to bribe our roommate, Dan (whom I haven't mentioned here yet) to do a little scanning for me at some point.

Pics to come (fingers crossed!)...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me on this: First, you need a Mac. Second, get a Fujitsu SnapScan. What a fierce, amazing little machine! Better than a roommate. Trust me on this.

Joe said...

Ken, I think we all need to chip in a buy you a mac book pro. You're a big time professional now. You can't be seen blogging on a Compaq!

Frank Anthony Polito said...

Thanks for the input... If my book ever sells, perhaps I will make the upgrade from PC World to Mac Land.

You guys are awesome for being out there "listening" to me rambling on!

--franQ